NK’s Jordan Hadden receives All-State Honorable Mention
By KIPP ROBERTSON
North Kitsap Herald Education/Sports Reporter
June 29, 2012 · Updated 11:32 AM
POULSBO — Jordan Hadden, North Kitsap’s starting goalie for the 2012 boys soccer season, earned an All-State 2A Spring Soccer Team honorable mention.
The senior player was one of many selected but the only one from the Olympic League to be picked. The selections were made by Washington State Soccer Coaches Association members and other high school coaches across the state.
Hadden helped lead the Vikings to an appearance at Districts. The team ended its season 8-0 in league play with 24 points. The team also took the Olympic League title.
2012 All-State team
- MVP: Cesar Esquivel, Forward, Fife.
- Coach of the Year: Tony Crudo, Fife.
- Forwards: Cesar Esquivel, Fife; Aidan Huggins, Archbishop Murphy; Kevin Weyand, Tumwater; Spencer Wolfe, Squalicum; Arie Vanderstaay, Bellingham.
- Midfielders: Nathaniel Gunderson, Tumwater; Josh Bartley, Archbishop Murphy; David Starkovich, Squalicum; Jimmy MacQuarrie, Sehome.
- Defenders: Alex Kramer, Archbishop Murphy; Nick Ulowetz, Archbishop Murphy; Will Lewis, Bellingham; Evan Cook, Cheney.
- Goalkeeper: Auden Schilder, Bellingham.
- Forwards: Austin Snyder, Tumwater; Connor Sigmon, Tumwater; Arturo Torres, Lynden; Forester Seipp, Cheney.
- Midfielders: Adam Smiley, Squalicum; CJ Skillingstad, Cheney; David Abbott-Smith, Sehome; Lorenzo Ramos, Fife.
- Defenders: Cameron Shockley, Franklin Pierce; Andrew Saavedra, Tumwater; Jake Haggen, Sehome; Jonny Gundersen, Centralia.
- Goalkeeper: Devon Dieckman, Tumwater.
- Forwards: Noah Moeller, South Whidbey; Juan Lopez, Aberdeen; Victor Lopez, Toppenish.
- Midfielders: Jorge Campos, Othello; Landgon Roscoe, Hockinson; Albert Carrillo, Fife; Jalen Crisler, Archbishop Murphy.
- Defenders: Isaac Bogart, Lynden; David Papenfus, Interlake; Chad Spady, Burlington-Edison; Will Mortell, Sumner; Jake Flanigan, Archbishop Murphy.
- Goalkeeper: Jordan Hadden, North Kitsap.
Contact North Kitsap Herald Education/Sports Reporter Kipp Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 779-4464.