Letters to the Editor

A hazardous substance?

Now that the EPA has designated carbon dioxide as a hazardous substance, I’m wondering where I need to go to apply for my hazmat disposal permit so I can legally continue to exhale? Don’t you just love all this “Hope & Change”?

Don Wiens


We encourage an open exchange of ideas on this story's topic, but we ask you to follow our guidelines for respecting community standards. Personal attacks, inappropriate language, and off-topic comments may be removed, and comment privileges revoked, per our Terms of Use. Please see our FAQ if you have questions or concerns about using Facebook to comment.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Read the Oct 21
Green Edition

Browse the print edition page by page, including stories and ads.

Browse the archives.

Friends to Follow

View All Updates