Bellringer Fund hits $25,519.51
December 26, 2008 · Updated 6:05 PM
Bellringer 2008 needs a boost to hit its $35,000 goal. Since Wednesday’s edition, the following people have contributed:
• Mike and Christi Ryan, in memory of loved ones, $250.
• Edward Forman and Pat Bennett-Forman, $250.
• Adrienne and James Huffine, $300.
• In memory of John McLaughlin from your family, $50.
• John and Jacquie Cain, in memory of Karlyn Elfstrom and John W. Cain, $50.
• The deMeurisse Family, $50.
• In honor of our parents Bob and Amber, $100.
• Jon and Beth Schneider, in memory of Bob Alford and Bill Sudduth, $100.
• Anonymous, $200.
• Patricia R. Christensen, $50.
• John and Jeanne Snouwaert, $100.
• Catherine and John Ahl, for those in need this holiday season, $200.
• Helen Sagdahl and Family, in memory of our son, Gary, $100.
• Willa A. Fisher, M.D., $50.
• The Michelson Children, $80.
• Bud and Lois Holm, $100.
• The Hermansons, $100.
• Harriet Stenwick, in memory of Mattie, Eldor and Gordon, $20.
• Marjorie Chamberlain, $25.
• Bruce and Betty Harlow, in memory of Harvey and Charlotte Harlow, $250.
• Ahmis Loving, $100.
• John, Carol, Meredith and Madeline Glad, $150.
• Anonymous, in memory of Sam, $252.
Today’s total: $2,877.51.
Running total: $25,519.51.
Bellringer, a part of the Raab Foundation administered by the Poulsbo Noon Lions Club, offers one-time help with food, utility bills, rent, emergency medical, housing and transportation needs, as well as Christmas food baskets through North Kitsap Fishline.
This year, Bellringer is also teaming its food basket services with ShareNet in Kingston.
To donate, drop off a check at Frontier Bank, the Herald (18887 State Route 305, Ste. 700, Poulsbo) or Bellringer Fund, P.O. Box 1244, Poulsbo, WA, 98370.
In addition, Mike’s Car Wash in Poulsbo will donate a portion of each car wash in the month of December to the Bellringer.