- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
School Board to host ‘Community Café’ Nov. 18
POULSBO — The North Kitsap School Board hosts its first Community Café on Nov. 18, 7-8:30 p.m., at the Kingston High School Commons.
It’s an opportunity for residents to discuss specific topics with board members:
- What is the most important function of the North Kitsap School District?
- What should the levy pay for?
- What are the best ways for the school district to communicate with the public?
- What information would you like the school district to share with you?
- How can the school district attract and retain students?
The cafe’ will be followed by a study session. No action will be taken.