- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Latest news, top stories, and community events,
Sheriff's Log | Sept. 19-24
The Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls in North Kitsap Sept 19-24:
- Theft from motor vehicles was reported in the 9000 block of NE Kiwi Lane in Kingston at 2:15 p.m.
- A runaway was reported on North Street in Poulsbo at
- A minor in possession/consumption of alcohol was reported on NE Minder Road and Port Gamble Road NE in Poulsbo at 10:20 p.m.
- A runaway was reported on Johnston Road in Poulsbo at 10:33 p.m.
- Counterfeiting was reported in the 15000 block of Suquamish Way at
- Communication with a minor for immoral purposes was reported in the 20000 block of Pugh Road in Poulsbo at 5:23 p.m.
- Theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 16000 block of Norum Road in Poulsbo at 9 p.m.
- An abandoned vehicle and traffic hazard was reported at NE Lincoln Road and Stottlemeyer Road in Poulsbo at 8:26 a.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 34000 block of NE Bridge View Place in Kingston at 8:59 a.m.
- Vandalism was reported in the 35000 block of Hood Canal Drive in Hansville at 10:30 a.m.
- Theft was reported in the 15000 block of Suquamish Way NE at
- Deputies responded to a request for backup in the 15000 block of Suquamish Way NE for the violation of a protection order and assault at 2:22 a.m.
- Theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 28000 block of Gamble Bay Road NE in Kingston at 2:19 a.m.
- Theft and a civil problem were reported in the 6000 block of Eisenhardt Lane in Poulsbo at 8:15 a.m.
- Theft from a pay box was reported in the 34000 block of Hansville Road NE in Kingston at 9:14 a.m.
- Theft was reported in the 18000 block of Keith Hill Avenue NW, Poulsbo at 3:04 p.m.
- A stolen vehicle was recovered in the 15000 block of Suquamish Way NE at 12:55 a.m.
- An assault was reported in the 6000 block of Eisenhardt Lane in Poulsbo at 5:10 a.m.