The Poulsbo Police Department responded to the following calls Feb. 14-19.
- Hit and run (unattended property damage) reported on Olhava Way. Occurred between noon-1 p.m. Jan. 29.
- Theft 1 reported on 7th Avenue. Occurred between 3:50-4:34 p.m. Estimated loss $150.
- Dangerous dogs (attacks cause injury) reported on 15th Loop NE. Occurred around 9:57 p.m.
- Theft 3 reported on Burns Place. Occurred between 8:50-9 p.m. Estimated loss $651.
- Retail theft 3 (extenuating circumstances) reported on Olhava Way. Occurred around 9:17 p.m. Estimated loss $36.
- Theft 3 (shoplifting) reported on Olhava Way. OCcurred around 12:43 a.m. Estimated loss $5.
- Reckless driving (racing of vehicles on highway) occurred at NE Sol Vei and State Highway 305. Occurred around 3:39 p.m.
- Communication with a minor for immoral purposes reported on State Highway 305. Occurred around 4:48 p.m.
- Rape 3 reported on Viking Avenue. Occurred around 8:55 p.m.
- Theft 3 reported on NE Mesford Road. Occurred between 1 p.m. Feb. 14 and 10 a.m. Feb. 16. Estimated loss $40.