- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Police Calls | Poulsbo PD
Poulsbo Police Department responded to the following calls Feb. 7-11.
- Malicious mischief 3 reported on Fjord Drive. Occurred between 11 a.m. Feb. 6 and 1:07 p.m. Feb. 7.
- Public disturbance noises reported on Hostmark Street. Occurred around 2:12 p.m.
- Identity theft reported on Shorewood Court. Occurred between 8 a.m. Feb. 6 and 10:20 a.m. Feb. 8.
- Theft 3 (shoplifting) reported on Olhava Way. Occurred between 6:47-7:14 a.m. Estimated loss $680.
- Malicious mischief 3 reported on Karl Place. OCcurred around 9:29 p.m.
- Vehicle prowling 2 reported on Max William Loop. Occurred around 2:46 a.m.
- Theft from motor vehicles reported on Max William Loop. Occurred between 9 p.m. Feb. 9 and 4 a.m. Feb. 10. Estimated loss $80.
- Vehicle prowling 2 reported on Max William Loop. Occurred between 9 p.m. Feb. 9 and 4 a.m. Feb. 10. Estimated loss $9.
- Theft from motor vehicles reported on Max William Loop. Occurred around 10:36 a.m. Estimated loss $1.
- Financial fraud reported on Moe Street. Occurred around 2:40 p.m. Estimated loss $891.
- Reckless driving (racing of vehicles on highways) reported on Highway 303, Bremerton. Occurred around 9:41 p.m.
- Hit and run (unattended property damage) reported on 7th Avenue. Occurred around 5:20 p.m. Jan. 31.