- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
The Poulsbo Police Department reported responding to the following calls May 30-June 5.
- Shoplifting reported on Olhava Way at 3:18 p.m. Estimated loss of $16.
- Child abandonment reported on Viking Avenue at 6:58 p.m.
- Bremerton resident reported party of disorderly conduct on Viking Avenue at 2:09 p.m.
- Theft 2 reported at Spartan Court around 4:40 p.m. Estimated loss of $1,490.
- Seabeck resident reported as victim of assault 4 at Market Place NW around 1 p.m.
- Contact for Marijuana of 40 grams or less at NE Hostmark Street, 11-11:51 a.m.
- Residential burglary reported at NE Hostmark Street. Occurred between 4:30 and 9 p.m. Estimated loss of $200.
- Malicious mischief reported at 15th Loop NE. Occurred between 3-9 p.m.
- Assault 4 reported on 10 Ave NE. Occurred between 1-1:29 p.m.
- Residential burglary reported on NE Hostmark Street. Occurred at 6:31 p.m.
- Malicious mischief 3 reported on Front Street at 5:46 a.m.
- Theft of motor vehicle parts and accessories on Olhava Way NW. Occurred at 12:31 p.m. Estimated loss of $40.
- Theft of a motor vehicle on State Highway 305. Occurred at 11:03 p.m.