- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
State disciplines local health care providers
OLYMPIA — The state Department of Health has taken disciplinary actions or withdrawn charges against the following health care providers in Kitsap County.
- In February, the Chemical Dependency Professional Program ended the probation order against chemical dependency professional trainee Bettye Jean Dobson (CO60127832).
- In January, the Chiropractic Commission amended the statement of charges against chiropractor Marc A. Ferrin. He was convicted of theft and attempted criminal liability of person. He falsely billed the Department of Labor and Industries for treatment he hadn’t provided to nine different patients.
- In January, the Nursing Assistant Program granted the application of registered nursing assistant Sandra Lynne Ingram and placed conditions against her registration. She was convicted of unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of stolen property, possession of another’s identification, and driving while license suspended.
- In February, the Massage Program released Spring Meland (MA60012558), also known as Spring Moen, from terms and conditions set against her license.
- In February, the Nursing Assistant Program ended the probation order against registered nursing assistant Amanda Marie Williams (NA60157549). - In March, the Licensed Mental Health Counselor Program charged licensed mental health counselor Starla S. Allen (LH00004595) with unprofessional conduct. She allegedly failed to comply with prior terms and conditions set against her license.
Information about health care providers is available at www.doh.wa.gov. Click on “Provider Credential Search.” The site includes information about health care providers’ license status, the expiration and renewal date of their credential, disciplinary actions and copies of legal documents issued after July 1998. This information is also available by calling (360) 236-4700. Complaints can be reported via that phone number.