- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
- Aug 7, 2008 at 1:00AM updated Aug 8, 2008 at 1:35PM
One fatality has been confirmed at a collision that occurred Thursday afternoon near the intersection of Bond Road and Highway 104.
- Aug 9, 2008 at 10:00AM updated Aug 11, 2008 at 10:14AM
KINGSTON — Mike Wallace Park at the Port of Kingston is set to groove with toe-tappin’, booty-shakin’ music every Saturday this month.
- Aug 12, 2008 at 9:00AM updated Aug 21, 2008 at 12:56PM
A suspected accomplice in the murder of 74-year-old Kingston resident Richard Hugh Jones Jr. is en route to Western State Hospital for a mental evaluation.
- Aug 19, 2008 at 4:00PM updated at 8:20PM
Immediate action is necessary on behalf of all Kingston Tax Service clients to protect themselves from identity theft. Office computers were stolen from the business in a reported burglary sometime before 8:30 a.m. on Aug. 12.
- Aug 26, 2008 at 3:15PM
KINGSTON — The Port of Kingston is giving its parking stalls a pedicure. And with new paint covering where once “two-hour parking” paint used to be, rumors are flying the port is doing away with its free parking. Port Manager Mike Bookey assures the public that the Port is not.
- Sep 2, 2008 at 10:00AM updated at 1:26PM
Money previously tied to 520 bridge toll released on Aug. 25
- Sep 3, 2008 at 1:00AM updated at 1:43PM
KINGSTON — As property taxes and the costs of home repairs rise, those who helped build their lifelong communities are aging out. The decision to leave a house — and the decades of memories it holds — is not easy for many of Kitsap’s older residents.
- Sep 9, 2008 at 2:55PM
KINGSTON — The garden at Wolfle Elementary sure looks inviting, especially after a little creative woodworking from Boy Scout Troop 555.
- Sep 13, 2008 at 12:00AM updated Sep 15, 2008 at 11:10AM
KINGSTON — The Department of Ecology recently awarded Kitsap County $200,000 to see if Kingston residents’ sewage wastewater can be reused.
- Sep 13, 2008 at 9:00AM updated Sep 15, 2008 at 9:25AM
KINGSTON — After the Kingston volleyball team’s challenging first season this year’s opponents might have assumed the Bucs wouldn’t be much competition.
- Sep 17, 2008 at 12:00AM updated Sep 18, 2008 at 8:56AM
￼North End commissioner candidates address residents’ questions in forum.
- Dec 12, 2008 at 11:15AM updated Dec 29, 2008 at 12:39PM
The National Weather Service in Seattle Friday morning cancelled a winter storm warning that was predicting up to five inches of snow for certain sections of the Puget Sound region.
- Apr 3, 2009 at 11:00AM updated Apr 6, 2009 at 9:32AM
- May 7, 2009 at 9:00AM updated May 12, 2009 at 11:44AM
- May 12, 2009 at 9:13AM
- May 13, 2009 at 12:00PM updated May 15, 2009 at 1:33PM
The North Kitsap School District is reducing administration and teaching staff, but creating two new director positions.
- May 14, 2009 at 1:00PM updated May 15, 2009 at 1:31PM
- May 14, 2009 at 1:00PM updated May 15, 2009 at 1:33PM
- May 15, 2009 at 9:00AM updated at 1:37PM
Kingston High School junior Elle Sander is bound for a state tournament in Yakima for the second time this year.
- May 15, 2009 at 12:00PM updated May 18, 2009 at 9:32AM
The North Kitsap School District's seventh annual Festival of the Arts was a hit Wednesday at Kingston High School.
- May 29, 2009 at 2:00PM updated Jun 9, 2009 at 9:50AM
On June 3, about 40 students from Kingston and North Kitsap High Schools and Spectrum Community School will showcase their videos, photography, music and three-dimensional art at the district’s inaugural Digitopia.
- Jun 1, 2009 at 2:00PM updated Jun 5, 2009 at 10:09AM
- Jun 5, 2009 at 10:41AM
- Jul 2, 2009 at 11:58AM
SeattleTimes.com reports that Evans Matan, a Poulsbo resident and former Kingston business owner, has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for smuggling cocaine into Canada.
- Jul 28, 2009 at 9:41AM