- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
- May 3, 2010 at 11:00AM updated May 4, 2010 at 9:28AM
Port Orchard Mayor Lary Coppola, responding Monday afternoon to reports he was was arrested for driving while intoxicated early Sunday morning, said, “As it has been reported, I was arrested by the Washington State Patrol the morning of May 2, for DUI.
- May 3, 2010 at 2:00PM updated at 4:11PM
- May 4, 2010 at 10:00AM updated at 12:10PM
- May 6, 2010 at 9:54AM
- May 6, 2010 at 3:40PM
While PAWS is often known as a feline-focused organization, the nonprofit animal welfare group will celebrate canines at its eighth annual WagFest on May 16.
- May 10, 2010 at 10:55AM
School district prepares for budget reductions
- May 10, 2010 at 11:00PM updated May 12, 2010 at 11:30AM
KINGSTON — Health care reform was still a key topic at a town hall meeting hosted by U.S. Rep. Jay Inslee (D-Bainbridge Island) Monday in Kingston, but the crowd and emotion fell well short of Inslee's last North Kitsap forum.
- May 11, 2010 at 12:00PM updated May 12, 2010 at 11:39AM
The stage is set for World Series baseball to come to Kitsap County. Babe Ruth League, Inc., the national governing body for Babe Ruth baseball, has officially offered the North Kitsap Babe Ruth Baseball Club the chance to host the national championship tournament for 13-year-olds in August 2012.
- May 12, 2010 at 7:00AM updated at 5:24PM
Washington State Ferries (WSF) plans to counter lagging ridership with a $1 million marketing campaign to attract tourists to destinations throughout Puget Sound, including Vashon.
- May 11, 2010 at 1:00PM updated May 12, 2010 at 2:02PM
KINGSTON — Kingston Lumber Millwork and Supply is moving out of the downtown location it has called home since the 1940s. The business is combining operations on the corner of State Route 104 and Bond Road, where it maintains a six-acre lumber yard. Owner Tom Waggoner hopes to have the move completed by the end of May, he said.
- May 11, 2010 at 10:00PM updated May 13, 2010 at 10:57AM
- May 15, 2010 at 11:00AM updated May 17, 2010 at 2:27PM
Beginning June 10, Washington State Patrol (WSP) officers will begin cracking down on drivers caught talking or texting on their cell phones.
- May 20, 2010 at 4:00PM updated at 8:28PM
- May 21, 2010 at 10:18AM
- May 21, 2010 at 11:24AM
- May 25, 2010 at 12:00PM updated at 3:19PM
- May 25, 2010 at 12:00PM updated May 27, 2010 at 11:50AM
North Kitsap School district asks for public input on budget
- Jun 1, 2010 at 10:00AM updated at 4:40PM
Ruby Roberts wins 1,600-meter championship | State track and field results, Kingston High School, North Kitsap High School
- Jun 1, 2010 at 11:44AM
North End tennis players bounced from state tourney | Sports update North Kitsap, Kingston boys tennis
- Jun 3, 2010 at 4:30PM
Kingston's Ruby Roberts reflects on state track title
- Jun 3, 2010 at 10:00PM
North Kitsap, Kingston players dominate All-Kitsap baseball team
- Jun 4, 2010 at 10:24AM
- Jun 7, 2010 at 11:26AM
- Jun 9, 2010 at 7:00AM updated Jun 15, 2010 at 10:33AM
- Jun 15, 2010 at 11:00AM updated at 2:44PM