County advisory councils need you

POULSBO — The Kitsap County Board of Commissioners is accepting applications for the following advisory boards, councils and commissions.

— Area Agency On Aging Advisory Council
— Commission on Children and Youth  
— Council for Human Rights
— Substance Abuse Advisory Board
— Suquamish Citizen Advisory Council

For more information  on these and other opportunities — and to fill out the online application — go to Or contact Kitsap County Volunteer Services at (360) 337-4650,


We encourage an open exchange of ideas on this story's topic, but we ask you to follow our guidelines for respecting community standards. Personal attacks, inappropriate language, and off-topic comments may be removed, and comment privileges revoked, per our Terms of Use. Please see our FAQ if you have questions or concerns about using Facebook to comment.

Read the Oct 21
Green Edition

Browse the print edition page by page, including stories and ads.

Browse the archives.

Friends to Follow

View All Updates