You could make a difference: Community councils need new members

NORTH KITSAP — North End citizen advisory councils and community councils have openings for new members:

Hansville Citizen Advisory Council and Suquamish Citizen Advisory Council.

These Kitsap County advisory councils were formed to provide a forum for community discussion on the many issues and interests found in these rural communities, and to enhance communications between residents and county government.

Greater Hansville Area Community Council.

Residents of the Shoreview Terrace or Shore Woods neighborhoods, a member of Hansville Community Church and a young person age 15-19 can apply.

The goal of the council is to foster enhanced communication between the residents of the Greater Hansville Area and Kitsap County government, as well as coordinate efforts of community residents currently at work on improving the Greater Hansville community.

To complete an application for any of these councils, visit For more information, contact Rebecca Pirtle at (360) 337-4650 or


We encourage an open exchange of ideas on this story's topic, but we ask you to follow our guidelines for respecting community standards. Personal attacks, inappropriate language, and off-topic comments may be removed, and comment privileges revoked, per our Terms of Use. Please see our FAQ if you have questions or concerns about using Facebook to comment.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Read the Oct 21
Green Edition

Browse the print edition page by page, including stories and ads.

Browse the archives.

Friends to Follow

View All Updates