- About Us
State disciplines local health care providers
OLYMPIA — The state Department of Health has revoked or suspended the licenses, certifications, or registrations of health care providers in Kitsap County.
- In April, the Medical Commission entered an agreed order with physician Lila Aflatooni (MD00024955), who will surrender her license by Dec. 31, while she is selling her medical practice. If her practice sells prior to that date, she will surrender her license at escrow closing and completion of another transition period agreed to as part of the sale.
She may not treat any pregnant woman or accept new patients who are pregnant. She must transfer her pregnant patients or those who become pregnant to the care of another provider.
She was charged with failing to comply with an earlier order. She failed to treat a pregnant patient who had extremely high blood pressure. The patient saw another doctor the next day and was airlifted to the hospital.
- In April, the Licensed Mental Health Counselor Program withdrew charges against licensed mental health counselor Starla S. Allen (LH00004595).
- In April, the Dental Commission ended the probation order against dental assistant Kristi Ruth Anderson (D160101792).
- In April, the Chemical Dependency Professional Program ended the probation agreement for Sarah E. Eichhorn (CP60116500).
- In April, the Nursing Assistant Program reinstated the credential of registered nursing assistant Jordan T. Henzel (NA60027093).
- In April, the Nursing Assistant Program reinstated the registration and certification of nursing assistant Deliyha R. Hopkins (NA00201558, NC60105581) and placed her credentials on probation for two years.
- In April, the Nursing Assistant Program ended the probation agreement against registered nursing assistant Joni Lee Noehl (NA60126323).
Information about health care providers is available at www.doh.wa.gov. This information is also available by calling (360) 236-4700.